First anniversary

xausa

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Messages
263
Reaction score
1,300
Location
Puryear, TN
Media
25
Today's the first anniversary of my initial posting on this web site. Since then, there have been 144 more and an amazing 644 reactions to them. I feel an acceptance to this elect group I have never felt in 20+ years of contributing to other web sites involving shooting and hunting. The high level of expertise I have found here makes this all the more satisfying. I want to express my appreciation and honor for the reception I have been given. I really feel accepted.

Bill Warren
 
Bill, it appears your parents trained you well in old school respect and appreciation. Glad you are here on AH.
 
Today's the first anniversary of my initial posting on this web site. Since then, there have been 144 more and an amazing 644 reactions to them. I feel an acceptance to this elect group I have never felt in 20+ years of contributing to other web sites involving shooting and hunting. The high level of expertise I have found here makes this all the more satisfying. I want to express my appreciation and honor for the reception I have been given. I really feel accepted.

Bill Warren
Thanks Bill!
 
That's something we've all likely felt and never expressed. Well done and glad you're with us.
 
Giday Bill. Welcome to the A H forums. I had followed your posting on a couple of other forums and always enjoyed your knowledge/experience based interactions. Pleased to see them continue here.
 
Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH, this place is full of enablers!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,354
Messages
1,573,886
Members
169,869
Latest member
tropketvomi1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top