Finally stretched the Bergara out

Corey0372

AH fanatic
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,860
Location
Montana
Media
6
Member of
NRA, USPA, VFW, RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, VA, TX, NC, PA, MT, ID
Finally got to stretch the Bergara HMR pro in 6.5 creedmoor out to 1000 yards (1086 technically, haha)

143 ELDX did pretty good, Strelok data was basically spot on, couldn't really rely on it for the wind tho bc it was so swirly and there was some serious thermals coming off the side of the hill.

Fun times tho!
IMG-20230729-WA0028.jpg
20230729_153522.jpg
 
Excellent. Thanks for this.

How do you like the rifle? How accurate is it? How is the recoil with the 6.5? What supressor? Any issues?

Seriously considering this one myself.

Much appreciated
 
Excellent. Thanks for this.

How do you like the rifle? How accurate is it? How is the recoil with the 6.5? What supressor? Any issues?

Seriously considering this one myself.

Much appreciated


Very accurate rifle!! It's definitely more accurate than me.

This rifle is a little on the heavy side and I have a heavier scope on it (Trijicon Tenmile 4.5-30x56 FFP) so theres nearly zero felt recoil realistically. The suppressor is an older AAC 762SD.
 
Finally got to stretch the Bergara HMR pro in 6.5 creedmoor out to 1000 yards (1086 technically, haha)

143 ELDX did pretty good, Strelok data was basically spot on, couldn't really rely on it for the wind tho bc it was so swirly and there was some serious thermals coming off the side of the hill.

Fun times tho!View attachment 548413View attachment 548414
@Corey0372
That only about 914 yards,further than I shoot so not that much difference.
Ha ha ha ha ha
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,411
Messages
1,575,347
Members
170,275
Latest member
Antonia310
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top