Finally got my double gun!

Congrats!
 
After waiting years and looking at all the options and asking everyone’s thoughts I’ve bought a new Krieghoff .470. I’ve visited Alamo Sporting Arms in San Antonio and handled their guns at every show for a few years now. They are fitting it to me and putting the see through sights on it and I’ll pick it up when I get home. Lots of fun at the SCI show!
Regards
PhilipView attachment 216064
Congats Philip!

Enjoyed speaking with you at Boddingtons Buffalo seminar. Hope your Krieghoff serves you well!
 
Congats Philip!

Enjoyed speaking with you at Boddingtons Buffalo seminar. Hope your Krieghoff serves you well!
Likewise. SCI was lots of fun this year!
 
Congratulations on your purchase
 
Congratulations, I love their thumb-cocking device. Hope you have years of service and fun.
 
Don’t you think the cocking device is difficult to operate? I have Krieghoff double in 9,3 and have to confess that sometimes I have problems operation that stiff cocking device.
 
Still waiting to see some holes in paper! Or a video of the recoil would be fun!
Beautiful gun!
 
Congrats! Great caliber choice!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,570,433
Members
168,884
Latest member
MaryJackso
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top