Federal 215 Magnum Primers -Needed

An individual cannot legally ship primers or powder to another individual. Ammo is ok, but primers and powder are not.

Unless you possess a hazmat license/certificate it is not legal to ship primers or powder.

Many online vendors have a "notify me" option on their website. Might want to sign up on several...

Thx. I was taught many many moons ago that for True Magnum Cases or if using Ball powder that the Federal 215 Magnum Primers were the only way to go. Maybe they burn better don't know.
The Federal 215 story started many years ago, and as is common, has become gospel. Next time you find a supply, buy enough. These politically spawned shortage cycles of components have been going on for a long time. This one is both wide and deep. The CCI 34 is every bit the equal of the Federal 215 and could be better.

send me your mailing information i can send you 100 of the fed215

I have some but it is a Shipping Nightmare.

What cartridge are you loading? How many pieces of brass do you have?

470 N.E. & 500 N.E. I have 200 Brass....

If I read the above correctly, primed brass may be shipped; so maybe there is someone who has some unprimed brass in the size desired, and some primers of the type desired- so the purchaser could purchase brass that contained primers. As a last resort, the seller could prime some cases, ship to the buyer; the buyer could carefully remove the primers and send the unprimed brass back to the seller. It does seem like a lot of nonsense caused by a government who disregards the Bill of Rights.

If I read the above correctly, primed brass may be shipped; so maybe there is someone who has some unprimed brass in the size desired, and some primers of the type desired- so the purchaser could purchase brass that contained primers. As a last resort, the seller could prime some cases, ship to the buyer; the buyer could carefully remove the primers and send the unprimed brass back to the seller. It does seem like a lot of nonsense caused by a government who disregards the Bill of Rights.

He would be better off sending his brass, have some one prime it. Then send the primed brass back. .02

if you can get to lewistown, below state college. i would give you 200 free.

Leslie, do you remember a place by the name of Jack's Mountain Brewery? Twenty-five years ago I spent a few months working on a cabin in the Lewistown area with a good friend. Several times a week we'd stop at Jack's Mtn in the evening for a meal and a couple of beers. Good memories.

Last edited:
yes i do, i stopped there a few times to wet my whistle, at 79 i have slowed down quite a bit tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,