Favorite movie lines

“It’s just that it’s fearsome for a man to have a woman start thinking right in front of him. It always leads to trouble.” Augustus McCree (Lonesome Dove)

“It’s just that it’s fearsome for a man to have a woman start thinking right in front of him. It always leads to trouble.” Augustus McCree (Lonesome Dove)
Augustus McCrae that is. Hate me some spell check.

Lots of good ones above amazing how many are from westerns, “better hang on to a rock, he’s a thinking agin”, “it’s hot enough to fry a horseshoe”, “you couldn’t burst a birds egg with a ball peen hammer”

Augustus McCrae that is. Hate me some spell check.
97948FEB-2261-494C-AD1A-088BBCBE9814.jpeg

Lots of good ones above amazing how many are from westerns, “better hang on to a rock, he’s a thinking agin”, “it’s hot enough to fry a horseshoe”, “you couldn’t burst a birds egg with a ball peen hammer”
I forgot to add the quotes were from Festus Haagen, Gunsmoke

COME ON!!! Unforgiven: "who's the owner of this shithole?" "Uh, I am, I bought it from Greelly for 800 dollars....boom!..."well, sir, you are one cowardly SOB--you just shot an unarmed man!" "Well he should have armed himself if he was gonna decorate his saloon with my friend."

Last edited:
Jaws, "we're gonna need a bigger boat"
Commando "what happened to sully?"..."I let him go", also "Come on Bennett, throw away the gun--you want to put a knife in me, look me in the eye to see what's going on in there when you turn it" "let off a little steam, Bennett"
Borat, "YOU wipe me?" "it's cheese, my wife make it with milk from her tit"

Last edited:
"Hector!" "Hector!"
Quigley "I think I was born on the wrong continent" BTW you're fired..."this ain't Dodge City, and you ain't Bill Hickok"

Last edited:
“Better wake up the gimp”

”The gimps asleep”

”Well you’d better wake him up then “

He gets title shot outdoors on the ballpark and what do I get? A one way ticket to polooka-ville, you was my brother,Charley, you should of looked out for me a bit,, I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody.instead of a Bum which is what I am, Lets face it charley it was you

Marlon Brando,,On the Waterfront

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayadelhi01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.