Favorite broadheads?!?!

I did use German Kinetics but they were sold To a Co. in Alaska 6 or 7 years ago and are not nearly as SHARP as they were. I use Slick Trick 4 blades now.

Slider - the German Kinetics are back being made in Germany. I picked up 2 packs earlier this spring. Have yet to kill anything but they are darn sharp.
 
Muzzy MX3 is all I'll use.

Nothing ran further than 50 yards out of 7 animals in South Africa. They are solid and deadly.

IMG_1581.JPG


IMG_1670.JPG


IMG_2282.JPG


IMG_1904.JPG


51456779757__D206C6BF-51C5-41D6-8EE8-89B0FB28691C.JPG


IMG_2016.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great shooting Ty Howard, any broadhead would of worked with those shots!!
 
Nice shooting! Did they come into water? looks like the grass still high
 
All depends whether you can sharpen, if you can, it is hard to beat Grizzlies. Most of my stuff is set up heavy, but I got ASA velocities out of a Grizz 100, on a swagged 2212. And you get perfect clearance on a Bowdooddle rest (built like a rock and no moving parts, also holds an arrow such that it will never come off the rest. Rock solid and velocities in the 280 range

For trad gear I use the 160 grizzlies, but since the price went up, I am using a few hundred ribteks I bought off ebay.

I like to use the same gear decade after decade, particularly arrows. Compounds they usually tweak every year, but arrows generally have gone downhill over the years, with the exception being nocks, and carbon which suits some applications very well.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,382
Messages
1,574,653
Members
170,082
Latest member
taixiuonline18
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top