Falling block doubles

Not sure why my photos vanished. (n)

Because the interwebs knows that you are a bad, bad man and have given divisive opinion of General Mattis.

You have forsaken St. Mattis and for that I am so sorry....:)

If the above didn't come off as sarcastic, please forgive me. As an 0311 I do worship on the faith of A.M. Grey and James Mattis

Someday, hopefully; in the near future, I would like to place am order with Mr. Bradshaw. Very beautiful looking rifles.

For my interest, something more subdued. Not in the interest of cost, just personal preference.

Dear Mr Bradshaw, i am glad you persevered. I live in Africa, so acquiring one of your rifles will involve an approximate doubling of the price. Nevertheless, as an engineer I appreciate the principle over the boxlock type where the closing force is 90 degrees displaced. I have experienced problems with an over under on the top barrel and head spacing extension. Anyway, nothing can distract from the joy of hunting!

Because the interwebs knows that you are a bad, bad man and have given divisive opinion of General Mattis.

You have forsaken St. Mattis and for that I am so sorry....:)

If the above didn't come off as sarcastic, please forgive me. As an 0311 I do worship on the faith of A.M. Grey and James Mattis

Someday, hopefully; in the near future, I would like to place am order with Mr. Bradshaw. Very beautiful looking rifles.

For my interest, something more subdued. Not in the interest of cost, just personal preference.
Fair enough. You are one of that tribe and worship should be a personal thing - however misguided. To prove my Army prejudices are not completely parochial, I will note that I was/am a huge fan of Walt Boomer. (y) I think he is the finest general officer that the Corps produced since the Second World War and the finest officer of any service commanding during the First Gulf War.

@Red Leg
Not sure why your pictures didn't show up.
They are in the Video & Photo section.
Maybe @BRICKBURN can give you an assist.

Beautiful rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross