Fall photographs

CJW

AH legend
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,515
Reaction score
5,710
Media
11
Articles
1
Anybody else have and good shots of their changing seasons?

20241010_073108.jpg

20241010_070122.jpg

20241009_085353.jpg

20241009_085327.jpg

20241009_075329.jpg

20241009_075309.jpg

20241009_075230.jpg


I'll add a couple of the northern lights from a few days ago.

20241010_211807.jpg
20241010_211226.jpg
20241010_211129.jpg

20241010_211116.jpg

20241010_210940.jpg

20241010_212134.jpg
 
My brother took these at his place in Llano, Texas

7D92CA64-137C-4C21-BBD8-9F85548B80BA.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 6ADCB497-0E4F-440F-A428-262BDA4B3995.jpeg
    6ADCB497-0E4F-440F-A428-262BDA4B3995.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 116

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,554
Members
169,372
Latest member
KishaPasch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top