Eye catching pictures...

Storm-2.jpg
 
274815579_2545165982281588_7136024882505293672_n.jpg

The dark shapes are the shadows of the Zebras. Took me a minute to catch it.
 
Last edited:
Lionel Walter Rothschild's zebra carriage as it appeared on the streets of London in 1894.
277742949_2086294064877666_283796494800142047_n.jpg
 
OLD ADVERT....
277576844_667144814555477_2072385633627875050_n.jpg
 
Maybe not the exact right place, but I didn't feel like creating a new thread.

Last July started clearing the cabin pad, and because the land was logged, there were a lot of stumps and dunnage. We created "Stumpopolis" over the summer and fall. It was about 16' tall, and probably 30-35' in diameter.

I didn't include a picture of it in autumn last year, but the 1st is from about 6 weeks ago, a bit too "wet" to burn...


2 more piles to create and burn this year, but if you're "green", don't worry, we're planting 7500 trees next week, so I think we are "carbon neutral".

1649550957348.jpeg


1649551029203.jpeg
 
A pig? As in singular? LOL
 
Well it's just 2 of us, but I see your point!
I'm sure you have friends!
(And even if you didn't, it would be an epic way to make some!) :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,974
Members
169,879
Latest member
RoscoeGars
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top