Exploding ammo

Unless contained in the chamber of a firearm, the powder charge in a cartridge doesn’t have much poop. I wouldn’t hold one in my hand when it cooked off, but the old cowboy movie stunt of tossing bullets in the fire doesn’t amount to much of an explosion in real life. Ammunition is shipped in large quantities in closed shipping containers to some of the hottest spots on the planet with no explosions.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,180
Members
169,919
Latest member
BUILonna63
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top