Elephant tusk exportation

wvfred

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
537
Reaction score
1,139
Location
West Virginia
Media
7
Hunted
Zimbabwe x 2 and Zambia
I will be hunting elephant the first of September and wanted to know who you gentlemen used to help with the export of the ivory?
 
You can use adventure permits or conservation force to secure permits. I used adventure permits. Then you just give that permit to your broker like a normal trophy import.
 
Coppersmith. Coppersmith. Coppersmith.
 
I will be hunting elephant the first of September and wanted to know who you gentlemen used to help with the export of the ivory?
Conservation Force...They are the ones who sued the US and won for all of us...yes, they are the most expensive, but they sure hold my loyalty for doing this for all of us when no one else could, would or did.
 
+1 for Conservation Force.
 
I will be hunting elephant the first of September and wanted to know who you gentlemen used to help with the export of the ivory?
Export will be handled by the outfitter and pack & Dip agent in the country where you hunted.

Your profile lists location West Virginia, so I assume you mean import of the elephant trophy to the USA. As others have mentioned Conservation Force can assist with the USA import documentation, there are others, but I (like other members above) highly recommend Conservation Force. Once documents are in hand, then use a clearing agent (like Coppersmith) to handle the clearance and import of the shipment.
 
Conservation Force kept me informed on the status and chased down more info when USFWS wanted to know more about conservation efforts where the ele was taken. No regrets on using them.
 
I will be hunting elephant the first of September and wanted to know who you gentlemen used to help with the export of the ivory?
I recommend Conservation Force.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,366
Members
169,543
Latest member
BarneyBroc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top