Electronic ear protection recommendation

I tried the Walkers ear buds with the hearing aid batteries, don’t waste your money. I can’t even get a good dove shoot of battery life. I have just gone back to foam plugs but may try some of the options in this thread.
 
This year, I started using Axil rechargeable ear buds. They seem to do well. At the range, I do double up with muffs, just out of precaution. They say they have an 8 hr life per charge and it’s pretty close.
These are also Bluetooth and when I take my wife to the hair salon, listen to music on them.
One of my better purchases.

View attachment 646330
Thanks for the info I have been meaning to get one my self.
 
I have severe haring loss, and wear electronic muffs while hunting.

On the shooting range, plugs + muffs.
 
Soundgear custom molded. I use them for
clays and bird hunting. I use muffs at the rifle range. I really like them.

If you have HSA you can use it to buy the soundgear because they are treated like hearing aids. Saves a little money.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,376
Messages
1,574,508
Members
170,052
Latest member
006661621
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top