Dumoulin Mauser 98

txtrout75218

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 18, 2023
Messages
252
Reaction score
407
Location
TX
Media
2
Ok. I'd love to see some pictures of these rifles. I realize that there are several builders with this name. However, there seems to be a commonality in their looks. I'd love to see some pictures of them, especially in the medium bore sizes. I've seen one of them in 9.3x62 with a 20" barrel and would like to see a couple more.

I'm considering reworking a mid-bore into a shorter upgraded package. Mostly want to see the stock comb, etc

Appreciate the help.
 
Those short 9.3x62 packages Ruger M77 Alaskan Bush 20", CZ 550 FS Carbine 20.5" Mannlicher, Sako 85 Bavarian Carbine 20" all share that classic European look hogback Bavarian comb with a solid cheekpiece that sits high for iron sights or a low scope. Comb’s usually straight ish with a nice drop that keeps your eye lined up without feeling too upright or cheek slappy under recoil.
 
Guns International has quite a few rifles advertised as Dumoulin MFG ...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,538
Latest member
AntjeI3318
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top