AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, PHASA, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana
We are fortunate and delighted to offer you the following Species at a reduced rate.

Specials
Trophy Fees on the following:
ROAN $ 9,000 (Normally $ 12 - 13 000)
SABLE $ 8,000 (Normally $ 11 - 12 000)
TSESSEBE $ 2,800 (Normally well over $ 3000)

Day Rate @ $ 400 per Hunter
Day Rate @ $ 160 per Non Hunter

Hunt will be conducted in Vaalwater Area, South Africa.
Luxury accommodation.

Terms and Conditions Apply

include:

• Transportation to and from Johannesburg International airport.

• Hunting day rates

• Luxurious private accommodation

• Licensed Professional Hunter/s, trackers and skinners.

• Laundry, ironing and maid service.

• All permits and hunting licenses

• All meals.

• Field preparation of all trophies

• Teas & Coffees

• All transportation to and from hunting

• Beverages, water and local beer

Not included:

• The costs of additional animals not part of your package

• CITES Tags where applicable

• International flights to and from Johannesburg.

• Any taxidermy costs.

• Accommodation before and after your hunting safari.

• Any insurance.

• Spirit alcohol

• Items of a personal nature.

• Fees of animals wounded and/or lost.

• Gratuities, PH, Trackers, Skinners and Camp Staff

416Ruger is this a free range hunt if not how big is your farm and what size of animals could one expect. Any pics would be great an do you have a website the we could look at.

how many days do you have to hunt per species, and you have the day rates at $400.00 a day but say its included, or is that the rate if you want to hunt extra species?

Excellent question!

Those trophy fees..Holy Cow!!

Yeah Eric, I hear ya! Thats the problem with having starting doing this so many years ago, 1985! On my first Zim trip in '96 a sable was 1400 and Tesse was about 600 or so if memory serves. Getting old!:rolleyes:

Yeah Eric, I hear ya! Thats the problem with having starting doing this so many years ago, 1985! On my first Zim trip in '96 a sable was 1400 and Tesse was about 600 or so if memory serves. Getting old!:rolleyes:

I hear what you are saying, I still would like to go sable and roan hunting someday. I shot a huge tssessbe the last time I was in Africa...it was exciting to say the least!

Yeah the Tesse are neat. I remember my PH about went nuts when he put a tape to mine. If I had entered it in the SCI book it would have placed about #36 at the time. Tough critters too. I put a 300gr Nosler in mine on a frontal chest shot and he took off and ran about 100 yards and stopped with his head down, ready to fall but I gave him a shoulder shot to put him down. This took place on Wayne Grants ranch with permission of course. On my photo page you can see the exit hole of that second shot to the left of my scope.

I had a look at your tsessebe, he was definitely in his prime, he's a stud! Mine was old, smoother horns, thick bases....good memories even if the PH didn't screw me over. Time heals most wounds.

Yeah, and my Tsesse wasnt looking too bad either! :rockon: Way back in '96 on my first Zim trip. No issues on that one. He went just over 16 inches a side.

Dear Bobpuckett,

This is not "Free Range", the farm is 18780 acres and the Roan and Sable is found on a 3954 acre portion of the farm. I will post some pictures, our web site:
http://www.tdksafaris.com/

how many days do you have to hunt per species, and you have the day rates at $400.00 a day but say its included, or is that the rate if you want to hunt extra species?

Dear Spike.t,

My mistake, the Trophy fees are as indicated, this excludes the $400 per day, day rate. I do apologize for the error.
Would need two to three days per specie.

Rectification

Not included:

• Day Rate
  • The costs of additional animals not part of your package

• CITES Tags where applicable

• International flights to and from Johannesburg.

• Any taxidermy costs.

• Accommodation before and after your hunting safari.

• Any insurance.

• Spirit alcohol

• Items of a personal nature.

• Fees of animals wounded and/or lost.

• Gratuities, PH, Trackers, Skinners and Camp Staff

Only two packages left... do not miss out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg