Does Trump go crazy?

NZ recently changed this particular rule. You use to automatically get NZ citizenship if born in NZ, now if you are born in NZ you are only a citizen if 1 or more parents has citizenship or permanent residency. Went through pretty easy with no real complaints.
Ours was just a law change, rather than a constitution issue.
 
We are in a tiny minority of countries who do this....more importantly is that when the amendment was made it was in regards to slavery. When it was debated on the Senate floor it was clearly stated that the last clause that is in question was specifically so people like diplomats and visitor's babies would NOT be given citizenship. This is why the native Indians needed a seperate law for them in the 1920s

I dont know why this has taken so long and why it impossible to get a president with a set of...errr...guts. I read there are over 400,000 of illegal immigrant babies a year....that does not count an entire industry of companies that specifically plan vacations and visits for pregnant ladies for this purpose. I dont blame the women and parents...I blame our leadership for making it possible for so long.
 
Makes me nervous. Than the next politician may make the same case against the 2 admendment. I personally feel we don't want to set a precedent.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,060
Members
169,693
Latest member
BennyHuert
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top