Dip/Pack in the Johannesburg area

If your near Port Elizabeth you could use Relieve taxidermy or I ve heard hunters/collectors does a great job on dip/pack.

Got another dip pack shipment in and thru tannery from Hunters and Collectors dip pack
Skins TANNED out for mounting BEAUTIFULLY.

Reedy0312,
I would recommend Trophy Pro SA. I have used

Reedy0312
You are on your way or even to SA by now.
I would have to say on this one that I will never use Trophy Pro SA again. I did in 2014 and it took them 9 months to get my dip and ship ready for the shippers. The only time I ever heard from them was after I contacted them. I didn't want to be the client that was on their case so I only contacted them after their time line ran out. They just loaded me with all sorts of excuses. It ran into Christmas, that is going to happen to everyone that hunted after May if it is going to take nine months! Their was a electricity bargo so the workers could only work part of the time.
Find some one different if you were thinking about using Trophy Pro SA!!!!!

Sorry did that wrong again click on the last one to read it. I would go with any recommendation that Dennis gives you!!!
The one above mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!