Dip and Pack Suggestions

Hey Guys,

I'm headed to hunt in the Eastern Cape in March. I have been using Paul Smith at Relive Taxidermy for my dip and pack, but he is not able to take any animals at this time. So I am looking for suggestions on a fair price and reputable Dip and Pack Company.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Not able to take animals? Bizarre.

I was in Paul's shop to check on several crates that are now on their way home to me. The whole shop is torn apart, he bought a building next door and is in the middle of a major remodeling project. Needless to say he was damned glad to be getting rid of my seven crates;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,378
Messages
1,574,567
Members
170,062
Latest member
atachunbi1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top