Delta Update

chiefdale

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
this is country logic dont understand that if 777 are one of most profitable flights for delta and they just up fitted some and would imagine being older plane might actually be paid off so why order new planes this reminds one who owns a reliable used car that is paid off with many years left of service performs well and you sell it just to have a new car.airlines have traditionally been one of the worst run businesses and subsidized .for me hunting in limpopo then driving 4 hrs to Jonesburg airport then fly to cape town lay over and fly back to atlanta in one day its going to take one heck of a great package hunt deal or some ungodly strong sleeping pills for me to return

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHarr

Latest profile posts

Rick HOlbert wrote on NTH's profile.
NTH, Just found your message. I hunt with Eland Pro Safaris in Namibia. Wide selection of game and great folks. Hell my PH and his family ARE adopted family, LOL! I book people to hunt with them and should you be interested I'd be happy to meet and discuss a trip. Anyway all the best to you and give me a shout sometime. Bye for now.
NTH wrote on Rick HOlbert's profile.
Nice “meeting” you Rick. I made my first trip to S. Africa this year through Kuche Safaris. We had an incredible time. What outfitter do you use? Neal
LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY World Leader In Superior Taxidermy Since 1981

taxidermy-south-africa.jpg
Global Rescue - Worldwide Emergency Evacuation & Field Rescue, Anytime Anywhere

global-rescue.jpg
Special 10% Off On Taxidermy For AfricaHunting Members 2021

taxidermy-in-texas.jpg