Dallas Safari Club Convention

huntnfool

AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.muzzleloadingtips.com
I appreciate the welcome.

The DSC Convention is moving to the Dallas Convention Center in 2010. They have outgrown Market Hall! I remember when the convention was at the DFW airport Hilton and was quite small. They have done an excellent job.

Take care,

Paul

Karibu huntnfool... this is indeed a great site and glad to have more and more knowledgable and interested people involved. Have heard only good things about the DSC and hope to attend some day. Regards from Tanzania,

Ryan,

One thing people may not be aware of is that DSC and Houston are not a part of SCI.

You do not have to be a member to attend and they charge:

$15.00 for a Day Pass per person
Weekend Pass - $25.00 per person- Saturday and Sunday
Three Day Pass - $35.00 per person
Four Day Pass - $45.00 per person

The above is for the 2010 show.

Hope you can come sometime. :)

Huntnfool

The dates for the Dallas Safari Club Convention in 2010 are January 7 to 10 at the Dallas Convention Center and Hyatt Regency in Dallas, click here to check out the convention information page of their website.
I will definitely be attending next year!

I'll be there for sure. I have been going annually for about 10 years.

It is a great show. They outgrew Market Hall. I remember when it was at the DFW Hilton. It was quite small by comparison.

If you haven't been, you owe it to yourself to come and enjoy. :)

Paul

I would like to extend an invitation to all to come and attend the AR party on Sat night probably at the Comfort Inn on Stemmons Fwy. There are usually 60-70 in attendence and they all behave very well in person. I am sure some that post here have been to the party.

Cheers

I'll probably be there............but it is always hit and miss for me from one year to the next as that is a busy time of year. I am trapping and often have to guide wolf hunts........so as long as dates do not conflict with business I will go to Reno for SCI, DSC and SHOT.

And I know lots of you will find this hard to believe, but I would rather be out in -30 setting traps for lynx and fisher, and skinning, than hobnobbing with the rich and famous...........amongst too much concrete and way too many people.

Skyline, I am not surprised to hear that the concrete jungle is not your scene... Thanks DOJ for the friendly invitation... sounds like a lot of people and fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg