Dakota Predator 17 Fireball

Bwaybuilder

AH fanatic
AH member
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
523
Reaction score
447
Location
VIRGINIA
Hunted
South Africa
Dakota Predator, chambered in 17 Fireball, 24" stainless match barrel, AAA Claro Walnut stock, Rifle Basics Trigger, 11 degree Target Crown, steel grip cap, weight 7lbs 6oz, unfired except by Dakota, perfect condition, original owner, I have a few boxes of factory ammo, asking $2900 shipped.
20240501_182619.jpg
20240501_182659.jpg
20240501_182601.jpg
20240501_182649.jpg
20240501_182633.jpg
20240501_182710.jpg
 
Forgot to mention it has Talley bases and I will throw in a pair of Talley rings.
 
Back up for sale. Dead beat buyer. " no mon, no gun" lol. Oh well, nothing lost.
 
I see in a previous post it was sold pending funds. Still available?
If so, Is this a solid bottom single shot or repeater? What brand barrel and what twist?
cone bolt or flat....... not familiar with Dakota actions
beautiful rifle!!
 
I see in a previous post it was sold pending funds. Still available?
If so, Is this a solid bottom single shot or repeater? What brand barrel and what twist?
cone bolt or flat....... not familiar with Dakota actions
beautiful rifle!!
Still available, buyer disappeared when time to pay. It is a solid bottom single shot action designed by Nesika for the Dakota Predator. Dakota used premium match grade Douglas barrels on the Predators. I'm can't remember the exact barrel twist, but believe it is 1-9 or 1-10. If needed I can check it.

Richard
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,759
Members
169,152
Latest member
annukana
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top