CZ550FS

Great looking rifles. I love the full length stock. I brought a full length stock rifle both times I went to Africa, a Mannlicher-Shoenauer in .270 and a 416 Rigby.

Are you saying you have a full length stock/stutzen 416 Rigby? Do you have any pictures of it? Or were you only talking about the M-S in 270?

I feel like the largest bore full stock rifles I ever see floating around are 375 H&H. Would be cool to see more .40+ calibers with full length stocks, though for the sake of maintaining velocity I know longer barrels are preferred on the bigger bores. I have a full stock/stutzen in 9.3x62; a full stock 416, 458, or 500/505 would be a dream.
 
EAFCB4F7-EB56-4B2B-8D75-E47173C36B42.jpeg

Here’s my full stock 416. Only one I’ve ever seen
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,384
Members
169,552
Latest member
Darrel2306
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top