Cz bobwhite sxs

@ET1775
Thanks for the timely review.
I had been searching for any related info.
Tested each trigger with snap caps using a Wheeler, digital trigger pull gauge, 5 consecutive trigger pulls each.

Front:
Max: 4lbs10.6oz
Min: 3lbs 6.6oz
Avg: 4lbs 3.1oz

Rear:
Max: 3lbs 15.1oz
Min: 2lbs 9.7oz
Avg: 3lbs 6oz

I'll be interested to see if they settle in and get closer or further apart and more/less consistent after a couple hundred firings.
 
Tested each trigger with snap caps using a Wheeler, digital trigger pull gauge, 5 consecutive trigger pulls each.

Front:
Max: 4lbs10.6oz
Min: 3lbs 6.6oz
Avg: 4lbs 3.1oz

Rear:
Max: 3lbs 15.1oz
Min: 2lbs 9.7oz
Avg: 3lbs 6oz

I'll be interested to see if they settle in and get closer or further apart and more/less consistent after a couple hundred firings.
Thank You for your time and effort.
Please keep us posted.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,015
Members
169,091
Latest member
MadisonSto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top