CZ 550 upgrades are back

Thanks for the information Wayne. As many of the members on AH know, the CZ 550 is an excellent platform but often times requires a little tweaking to be a great hunting rifle. As @One Day has detailed a lot of the work can be done DIY however, some of the upgrades require tools, equipment and knowledge better suited to the professionals. Having an option like Matrix Gunsmithing is great. Looking forward to hearing some reports on the quality of their work and service. They have big shoes to fill.
You got that right! He is awsome!

I know there is not much here, that's why I like it!
I like it very much too there, when I make it up there mainly when trail riding up at Tarryall. I do have a CZ Lott bolt I need to have looked at though. When your up and running I'll make a trip up there. Maybe you can post your address here? Don't be too specific though, or you'll have these yahoos on here come visiting you and wasting all your time. Ha! Ha! Ha!

I like it very much too there, when I make it up there mainly when trail riding up at Tarryall. I do have a CZ Lott bolt I need to have looked at though. When your up and running I'll make a trip up there. Maybe you can post your address here? Don't be too specific though, or you'll have these yahoos on here come visiting you and wasting all your time. Ha! Ha! Ha!
four miles up Terryall

I'm pleased to announce that upgrades for the CZ 550's are available again through Matrix Gunsmithing in Colorado. They will be using the same AHR parts and I will be giving them guidance as they take over the work. They are a professional shop and crew, and I have full confidence in them. Contact Jerry at bearcad66@gmail.com
Great to hear, Wayne! Good luck to Jerry & his crew.

And Wayne sets the bar pretty high too for quality custom work.

AHR DGR in .404 Jeffrey:

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

Ask me how I know ... :LOL:

Very nice pic, spike.t! That's a beautiful piece of wood on yours!

Was that a DGR build by Wayne?

Yup....and yours is not bad either :D Beers: had never heard of AHR until someone on here put something about it and their rifles....so asked mr Google and checked it out....that was sitting there in the second hand section...was fancying a 404 with quite a few people going on about it....and had been going to ask Paul a price on building me one...but saw that one and got in touch with wayne...it had ammunition included with it which obviously no good to me....but Wayne kept that for testing and altered price...then the gunshop I use here imported it when their agent in usa was sending a shipment...I was bit worried not having looked at/had my hands on any of their work , but from the pictures I was pretty sure it would be good...and my feelings were correct (y)

Thank you, we are looking forward to these, they are great rifles. By the way, I have been to your
town, I used to live in Everson, Wa. nice place, especially long beach!

Awesome! Living here has some benefits, it’s not all looney tune folks!!

Let’s keep the AHG DGR in 404 Eye Candy going!

Image1615575108.754735.jpg

Here is mine. I purchased it in December after dreaming about one for a while. Was purchased/built by it’s original owner in 2013, I’ll be taking it on its first ever hunt in ‘22 for a Buff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!