CZ 458 Lott For Sale With Matrix Gunsmithing Upgrade

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I have went all in with the 460 Weatherby so I am going to sell my 458. It is currently at Matrix gunsmithing. I had them do thier level 1 upgrade. Clean up feeding issues, replace trigger shoe with thier proprietary trigger shoe and adjust trigger to approx 3.5lb and remove the set trigger option. Install Winchester 3 position safety. Fill bolt handle and bend bolt knob.

I received the rifle back from them and there was a few issues I was not completely satisfied with and I sent it back for them to touch it up.

Amount of force that it took to rotate the rear of the bolt after the 3 position safety was installed. Trigger had a bit longer pull than I wanted. Feeding still needed a little touching up. They are finishing it up now and it should be ready to ship in a week or two. If interested PM me and we can talk on the phone and I will answer any questions. No need for them to send it to me then me ship it to someone. It has a NECG aperture sight installed and I have the rear sight here at home I can mail to the buyer.

$1800. First I'll take it gets it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you