Custom Warthog Tusk Knife

FowlandFatherhood

New member
Joined
Feb 23, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Leave for Africa for a week and have been debating on what I want to do for taxidermy for my warthog. I wanted to see if anyone has ever got custom knifes made from the tusk and if so who did you use.
 
Would it be self serving if I put my name forward?

Where abouts are you hunting?

Heres some warthog tusk knives I've made in the past
WhatsApp Image 2026-05-31 at 08.17.52.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2026-05-31 at 08.17.52 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2026-05-31 at 08.17.52 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2026-05-31 at 08.17.52 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2026-05-31 at 08.17.52 (4).jpeg


the tricky part is always the size of the tusk
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,356
Messages
1,574,063
Members
169,895
Latest member
PatriceWal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top