Custom made knives from SA

Dee S

AH fanatic
Joined
Aug 16, 2015
Messages
727
Reaction score
1,326
Location
San Antonio, TX
Media
135
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Member of
Nimrod Rifle Club, DSC, SCI, NRA
Hunted
Texas, Wyoming, Kansas, Alaska, Namibia, Botswana, Northern Cape, Alberta, Natal, Zambia
It was an honor and privilege to have met this man and his wife today. Andre Shoeman is a custom knife maker in South Africa and they made a special trip to my hotel to show me there wares. I purchased all the items shown, well he threw in a couple for free, and thirty minutes after they left I had regrets for not buying more. I sent them a text, picked out two more knives, and they will get them shipped to me in Namibia this week. His knives were incredible , very well made, and all felt so natural in my hand. All three pictured have sable bone handles with 440 steel blades.
3F8B4A90-07DF-4E85-AA6F-4A632CAD7640.jpg
IMG_3028.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,206
Members
169,274
Latest member
VilmaKorne
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top