Covid victim...kinda

Randy F

AH legend
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
3,822
Reaction score
25,812
Location
Wisconsin
Media
40
Articles
5
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Hunted
US and South Africa
Ok so I’m whining a little even though I knew it was coming but my South Africa flight has officially been cancelled by the airline for late October. :confused:

We had been planning for over a year for a ten day trip to visit friends, attend a wedding, and a three day hunt.

I know I know, it was inevitable but it still sucks!!

I think we’ve all become Covid victims in one way or another whether we actually get the virus or not.
 
Indeed sir . Bullshit indeed
 
At least you are on a forum where many of us have had covid cancellations for our hunting trips. We know your pain.
A good salve is to get to range and burn through about 1/2 or more of the ammo you bought for the trip.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,350
Messages
1,573,731
Members
169,842
Latest member
rahostbenthand1976
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top