Couple of jackets

AustinL

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
352
Reaction score
1,088
Location
Kerrville, Tx
Media
160
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
7
Hunted
USA, South Africa
Clearing out some more of my dads stuff

I have a size Medium Filson Mackinaw jacket in excellent condition to be honest I am not sure if he ever wore it as it rarely gets cold enough for it down here.

Asking $350 and will cover shipping
IMG_4192.jpeg
IMG_4193.jpeg


Next item is a size medium Columbia Field Jacket flannel lined with bird pouch on the back. Again I am quite certain this was never worn and has certainly never carried a bird $100 and will split shipping with you on this.
IMG_4196.jpeg
IMG_4195.jpeg
IMG_4197.jpeg


All funds from these items go to my mom so not looking for trades. Venmo preferred

Thank you, and feel free to PM me and I can give you my number if you have any questions
 
Beautiful, the both of them. I need to call Jenny Craig, and then Ill reach back out to you!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,175
Members
169,915
Latest member
calfenspomgro1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top