Cost to hunt

But one thing is certain, there is a safari available, for every hunter profile. The last frontier for modern adventurer.
That’s what got me interested in Africa. The mystery of what lies behind the next bush. There’s just nothing like it as far as I know. Maybe one day I’ll make it there, but not anytime soon. Until then, I’ll keep dreaming and researching everything I can.
 
That’s what got me interested in Africa. The mystery of what lies behind the next bush. There’s just nothing like it as far as I know. Maybe one day I’ll make it there, but not anytime soon. Until then, I’ll keep dreaming and researching everything I can.
I started dreaming about Africa in preschool age, with movies of Tarzan, Mogambo, Daktari, King Solomon mines and Anglia Survival documentaries, much before Animal planet and satelite TV was invented.. I played as a kid of kindergarten age, with plastic toys of African animals and dreaming the hunt of magnificent beasts.

I went on first safari much later, at the age of 46. (so, roughly I needed 40 years to make it).
Now I have 4 safaris under the belt, PG and DG, and I have in ripe planning a safari no 5.
I tried to be as versatile as possible in each safari, in terms of animals, and places to hunt, habitats, plus side trips after the hunt.

Dont loose the dream. Plan. Go on a first chance. Do not spend daily money on BS consumer things which drain the wallet.
And eventually you will make it. The younger you go, the better will be. Safari at the age of 30 is better then safari at the age of 80.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,476
Members
169,749
Latest member
LeoraBoelk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top