Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
EC and NW Province RSA, USA
Has anyone here shot a big bore Cooper rifle? I just noticed that they make rifles up to 505 Gibbs. I know that their guns are lights out accurate and I am wondering how their big bores shoot. What really interests me is that they chamber their big guns in the 404 Jeffery. Thoughts?????

I have a model 21 that shoots incredibly well, shot many others that have all been impressive. Been drooling over the 416 RM on gunbroker! Cody Want one! If their DG rifle is anything like the rest I have played with they should be a winner!

All the comments on here have me looking at guns chambered in 404 Jeff. Cooper just happens to chamber their Model 58 in 404. Hmmmmmmmmm

I have a model 21 that shoots incredibly well, shot many others that have all been impressive. Been drooling over the 416 RM on gunbroker! Cody Want one! If their DG rifle is anything like the rest I have played with they should be a winner!
Now that there is some darn good taste in guns showing (y)

never heard of them but those are some nice looking rifles.

-matt

I had a Cooper years ago, 22 rimfire and I was very disappointed, but maybe that has changed now.

never heard of them but those are some nice looking rifles.

-matt
Matt you have to find some better quality gun shops to hang out at.

When Dan Cooper came out and very publicly endorsed Barack Obama for President, I decided that I never needed any Cooper firearm, no matter how good they may be. I don’t support people who support those that want to end our freedoms.

When Dan Cooper came out and very publicly endorsed Barack Obama for President, I decided that I never needed any Cooper firearm, no matter how good they may be. I don’t support people who support those that want to end our freedoms.
Not disagreeing, but Obama was the best gun salesmen in US History;)

I had no idea! I guess that is why they are not mentioned on this forum much. Didn't they fold and get bought out? Now they are Cooper of Arkansas or something like that.

I have a Cooper Custom Classic in .375 H&H that I took to SA last Summer. Every kill was a one shot event. The rifle performed beautifully and is easy on the eyes to boot. I'm actually planning to sell the rifle as there's other "toys" I'm looking at.

IMG_9224.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idahocougs89

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!