Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
EC and NW Province RSA, USA
Has anyone here shot a big bore Cooper rifle? I just noticed that they make rifles up to 505 Gibbs. I know that their guns are lights out accurate and I am wondering how their big bores shoot. What really interests me is that they chamber their big guns in the 404 Jeffery. Thoughts?????

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
I have a model 21 that shoots incredibly well, shot many others that have all been impressive. Been drooling over the 416 RM on gunbroker! Cody Want one! If their DG rifle is anything like the rest I have played with they should be a winner!

Warbird782

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
EC and NW Province RSA, USA
All the comments on here have me looking at guns chambered in 404 Jeff. Cooper just happens to chamber their Model 58 in 404. Hmmmmmmmmm

ActionBob

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Austria
I have a model 21 that shoots incredibly well, shot many others that have all been impressive. Been drooling over the 416 RM on gunbroker! Cody Want one! If their DG rifle is anything like the rest I have played with they should be a winner!
Now that there is some darn good taste in guns showing (y)

matt85

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, and Namibia
never heard of them but those are some nice looking rifles.

-matt

larry4831

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
I had a Cooper years ago, 22 rimfire and I was very disappointed, but maybe that has changed now.

ActionBob

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Austria
never heard of them but those are some nice looking rifles.

-matt
Matt you have to find some better quality gun shops to hang out at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TammieLigh

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.