Combining freight costs?

Dan458

AH senior member
Joined
Jun 5, 2022
Messages
83
Reaction score
198
Location
South Australia
Media
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
Australian Deer Association
Hunted
Australia, South Africa, England
With trophy taxidermy and freight costs now equaling or even exceeding the cost of the hunt I’ve been thinking of ways to make it more economical.
I’m not at the stage where I’d leave them behind although I can see that becoming an option in the future.
Does anyone know if it’s possible to freight trophies from different safaris together? I’m thinking of just leaving them at the taxidermist in africa until I have a few years worth then sending them back in one hit. Any other suggestions appreciated.
Cheers
 
I am doing a that already. 2023 safari will be held until I complete a 2024 trip and have both those combined and shipped back. Made arrangements with the Taxidermist and trust them. They had done all my previous safaris so have confidence in them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,896
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top