Colorado Get Together

Generous offer @CoElkHunter

I wish I could, but 5000 miles distance makes it very hard to visit!
Hope you guys will have great time!

Seen your web site, your club has really nice ranges!(y)
 
Wow, a lot of interest and replies here. I'm still working on finding an acceptable place to have a larger shooting group. But for now, I can take two, maybe three guests to the range where I'm a member. I will contact them and see if an exception could be made for a few more guests. This time of year, the weather is always an issue, so I was thinking of fairly local members who wouldn't have to plan to far out and we could shoot on a nice day on short notice. PM me and I will give you my phone number and we can go from there.
 
When you check with your range see about a group time for when this covid stuff gets over.

I'm game to meet up with a few members, have some brews, and get to know each other.
 
When you check with your range see about a group time for when this covid stuff gets over.

I'm game to meet up with a few members, have some brews, and get to know each other.
Yeah, that’s the other issue with the Covid stuff. They canceled last September’s public “sight in day” occurring on each Saturday through September. So I’ll check about having a larger group, but I kind of doubt it?
 
I really don't need to shoot, I do all of my shooting on BLM land south of my home. But a get together with dinner and drinks would be fun
 
... I was thinking of fairly local members who wouldn't have to plan to far out and we could shoot on a nice day on short notice. PM me and I will give you my phone number and we can go from there.

I'll PM you before I take off for Erie to see if the timing will work once I am there.
 
Sounds like fun! Looks like there are quite a few of us in the area. Last time I shot at Frontier was when the grandkids were finishing up their hunter safety class a few years ago. Usually just shoot in the backyard.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,292
Members
170,541
Latest member
EmanuelDra
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top