COLD and SNOW

Guys, isn't it always cold in the winter time in Canada, Wyoming, Kansas, etc?

But the Sahara desert had snow recently, that's news worthy:
http://www.accuweather.com/en/video...-falls-for-only-the-second-time/5257214244001

Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 8.53.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 8.53.59 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 8.54.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 8.54.09 AM.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can see Wednesday is going to be a bit chilly over here... :D
I may even have to put on a jacket
upload_2016-12-22_14-13-19.png
 
That couple degrees might kill you Pete. Stay inside.
 
...................

That is an great share.

Thanks. They must let us all know if they would like some more. Shipping costs are extra, the snow is free.
 
About a week ago I was really missing the warm October in the Omay (43C or 109.4F). Not now, as we are experiencing a nice chinook in SE Alberta. I have absolutely no problem with a "brown" Christmas.
43C.JPG
 
Yep Mike but not today!
 
Snow Blowers are great. Don't know about in the snow, but down here they will relocate all your leaves over the fence into your neighbor's yard.
 
dont they make portable snow things for moving it instead of shoveling in usa ? got gizmos for most things......:E Head Scratch:[/QUOT

Indeed we do and I have a super one with an 8 horsepower engine on it. Self propelled with six speeds forward and three reverse. Joy stick control of the discharge stack for direction and elevation.
But it's just as easy to shovel with two inches of snow on the ground.....until you fall on the ice that's under the damn snow and bust your butt.
 
Had not considered the snow ball fight application Mike........but that is a good idea!
 
Wanted to go grouse hunting tomorrow morning , but I don't know.......... us old people can't take too much of that cold .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,896
Members
169,463
Latest member
DarrylTeno
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top