Checking in from Texas

Welcome from just north of San Antonio
 
Welcome from Waxahachie, TX!
 
Welcome from South Texas!
 
Thanks everyone. This seems like an awesome community. This will be the first year to sit in a box blind for whitetail and not walk around the mountains or desert. I bet it will only increase my desire to get overseas.
 
G’day from Australia
 
Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Good day! Welcome from our side too!
Best regards
Johan
 
Welcome to AH fellow Texan! We are based in Houston! You've joined a great community here.
 
Welcome from Midland!! Went on my first safari this summer and once you go you are hooked!!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,541
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top