Chamfer/Deburring tool

PTP

AH member
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
26
Reaction score
12
Who sells a primer pocket cleaner and chamfer/Deburring tool for 470 NE cartridges? Thanks
 
I just use one of these locked into an electrical screw driver set at low speed.


It uniforms and bevels the edge of the primer pocket also.

Then I have another without the cutting edge just to clean the pocket in later firings.
 

Attachments

My solution to all those tasks is to find something like deewayne2003 mentioned above, but I got a small benchtop shopfox lathe to run them in. Basically chuck it up, process a set of brass, chuck the next, and keep going. Really nice for batch operations. Also, because it's variable speed that helps with a variety of tasks on having a good amount of control.

Protip, if you went this route, I got some magnetic bars from harbor freight and mounted them above it, so all the primer/chamfer/deburr and whatever other tools are always handy.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,286
Members
169,998
Latest member
SadyeGrand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top