Cartridge display

Bauer

AH member
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Messages
45
Reaction score
20
Trying to build a cartridge display with my son. A little bit of Cool project/father-son time. I am looking to have a big bore section. Anything from 375 and up. Does anyone have any worn brass they are willing to donate.If you could Pop out the primer and seat a bullet in it that would be great. We plan on building a display box for it.
Please let me know. Obviously I will pay for shipping.
Thanks for the help if possible
 
How about a .495 A-Square?
 
I have a 300 win mag and 375 h&h. Please tell me where to ship them to?
 
P.m. sent to stay alive and USMA84DAB
Thanks for the help
 
Just received a 416 Remington. Just wanted to thank Edward from TX. My son was excited to receive it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,024
Members
170,503
Latest member
ChristelMc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top