Cape Town overnight hotel

Hilarion Bibicoff

AH member
Joined
Oct 30, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
34
Location
Michigan
Member of
SCI, Ducks unlimited, DSC
Hunted
Michigan, Wyoming, Missouri, Texas, Newfoundland, British Columbia, New Mexico, South Africa
Hunting with Crusaders and they are recommending flying in/out of Cape Town as my wife and I want to see cape town during the trip. Any recommendations for an Africa Sky type place to stay overnight? First trip to Africa, was recommended by multiple people to stay at Africa Sky with plan to fly into JoBurg. Now considering other options. Thanks
 
We have stayed at the V&A waterfront .Great place to walk around, shop , and eat and drink.
the Commodore hotel is where my guide booked us . Nice hotel with fantastic breakfast. Willoughby's in the mall has great food/sushi .
 
I’ve stayed at the Table Bay Hotel. Unfortunately, it’s closed this year for a remodel. It will reopen [emoji638][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]]][emoji637][emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]] as the Intercontinental Table Bay. If going this year, either the V&A or The Bay Hotel, in Camps Bay if in there summer.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,236
Members
169,286
Latest member
Josie_Marry
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top