CANADA: Dall Sheep Hunt With Ruby Range

God bless you sheep hunters! As a fat old man, I have the utmost respect for what y’all endure and accomplish. I am envious. Congrats on a beautiful ram, and thanks for sharing.

Thank you! I am pretty envious of that Leopard in your Avatar!!!
 
Well done! Having a Slam and a half I know the work that goes into sheep hunting. Congrats on a beautiful ram.

HH
 
@MarkinMI You are spot on that it gets in your blood (both the mountains and Africa). It is a total addiction, I thought I would go to Africa one time and Sheep hunt one time, oh how naïve I was.
 
Well done! Having a Slam and a half I know the work that goes into sheep hunting. Congrats on a beautiful ram.

HH

That's an awesome accomplishment! I am hoping to get my Slam, but going to be hunting some Ibex in the mean time.
 
that s a great adventure. horses and cabin on a sheep hunt who cannot dream of that ...

alas you missed the backstrap on a campfire but you cannot have it all...

thank you for the report.
 
A little on the front end. I added some time to make sure my rifle and luggage would make it. That sporting goods store in downtown Whitehorse is sweet. I was sad to see Klondike Steak and Salmon is closed. But the town has really grown since 2017.
rib and salmon are opening back for this summer but not the same owner.
 
Well done!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,357
Members
170,555
Latest member
RaquelHern
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top