Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
PHOTO-2024-01-10-10-51-37.jpg

We had a great 2023 with happy clients joining the growing Tsala family and looking forward to hosting you this year.We are proud the offer the AH Community this Buffalo and Sable combo , two of Africa's iconic species.

Not once but twice this year I’ve heard that hunting Buffalo with us is the closest thing you’ll get to free range Buffalo hunting in Africa. This was not merely a statement made by first timers but by seasoned African Hunters who are also AH members and that have visited countries such as Tanzania, Cameroon, Uganda, Zim, Moz and SA with a total of over 40 hunts with different outfits.We aim to create an authentic hunting experience.

Join us in make memories of your own. Some details of the property include +-10 000 “Continuous” acres of un-spoilt wilderness on the foothills of the Waterberg Mountains. We are a family owned and operated outfit and you will either be dealing with me, my son or my daughter.

Our Buffalo herds are self-sustaining and we estimate that there is about 180 + head on the property from day old calves to old worn down dugga boys.. The property is merely 2 Hours from the airport so even with late flights hunters will be around the fire the same evening building excitement for the hunt starting the next morning and finding that first fresh track.

Our hunts start on the tracks and ends on them… Hunting Buff like this feels like a rollercoaster of emotions with of ups and downs, its really hard to explain, so come and experience it for yourself.

In regards to trophy quality and what is to be expected bulls harvested over the past three seasons average out at 43’’. The package can also be upgraded to a bull over 43’’ as there are some huge bulls on the property some might even break the magical 50’’ mark.We can say the same about our Sable with bulls hunted on average in the 45" range and few closer to 47".

The hunt will include all day fees for 7 Days and 8 Nights
Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

Excluding:
All cost incurred before and after Safari , Taxidermy and shipping cost.

Outfitter : Tsala Safaris
Area : Waterberg area , Limpopo.

You are most welcome to contact me anytime for info.Please have a look under hunting reports here on AH for various clients that have hunted buffalo with us.

Other animals can be added at additional cost.
Other hunter/observers welcome at additional cost.

We also have excellent buffalo on our concession areas in Zimbabwe and properties bordering the Kruger National Park.

PHOTO-2023-10-24-15-41-45 2.jpg

PHOTO-2023-10-26-16-03-36.jpg

View attachment 579537

We had a great 2023 with happy clients joining the growing Tsala family and looking forward to hosting you this year.We are proud the offer the AH Community this Buffalo and Sable combo , two of Africa's iconic species.

Not once but twice this year I’ve heard that hunting Buffalo with us is the closest thing you’ll get to free range Buffalo hunting in Africa. This was not merely a statement made by first timers but by seasoned African Hunters who are also AH members and that have visited countries such as Tanzania, Cameroon, Uganda, Zim, Moz and SA with a total of over 40 hunts with different outfits.We aim to create an authentic hunting experience.

Join us in make memories of your own. Some details of the property include +-10 000 “Continuous” acres of un-spoilt wilderness on the foothills of the Waterberg Mountains. We are a family owned and operated outfit and you will either be dealing with me, my son or my daughter.

Our Buffalo herds are self-sustaining and we estimate that there is about 180 + head on the property from day old calves to old worn down dugga boys.. The property is merely 2 Hours from the airport so even with late flights hunters will be around the fire the same evening building excitement for the hunt starting the next morning and finding that first fresh track.

Our hunts start on the tracks and ends on them… Hunting Buff like this feels like a rollercoaster of emotions with of ups and downs, its really hard to explain, so come and experience it for yourself.

In regards to trophy quality and what is to be expected bulls harvested over the past three seasons average out at 43’’. The package can also be upgraded to a bull over 43’’ as there are some huge bulls on the property some might even break the magical 50’’ mark.We can say the same about our Sable with bulls hunted on average in the 45" range and few closer to 47".

Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

Excluding:

You are most welcome to contact me anytime for info.Please have a look under hunting reports here on AH for various clients that have hunted buffalo with us.

We also have excellent buffalo on our concession areas in Zimbabwe and properties bordering the Kruger National Park.

View attachment 579539

View attachment 579538
I will be booking this hunt for 2026 at SCI with the Tsala Family. I and another member are hunting leopard with Tsala in 2025!

View attachment 579537

Excluding:

View attachment 579539

View attachment 579538
That's my sable! Exciting hunt for sure. I LOVE Tsala Safaris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amparo8634

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.