BUFFALO HUNT EXTREME

BLiebenberg

AH senior member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
52
Reaction score
5
Location
LIMPOPO
Deals & offers
33
Media
1
Member of
SA HUNTERS
Hunted
AFRICA
GREAT BUFFALO HUNT IN LIMPOPO PROVINCE .
FOR ONLY 13600-00 EURO YOU CAN HUNT ONE BUFFALO BULL AND COW.
10 DAY FEES OF 160-00 EURO PER DAY ARE EXCLUDED. ONLY 5 PACKAGES AVAILABLE.
MUST BE BOOK BEFORE 15 DEC.2009 FOR 2010. :bighello:
 
At today's exchange rate one Euro costs $1.5103. That works out to $20, 023.92 at the current rate. Sucks to be using dollars this winter thats for sure.
 
EXSTREME BUFFALO HUNT

SORRY I REPLY ON YOUR QUESTION JUST NOW I WAS BUSSY WITH A BUFFALO HUNT. IF YOU HAVE A LOOK AT EXCHANGE RATE WRIGHT NOW YOU WILL PAY 21000-00 US DOLLARS WITHOUT DAY FEES OF 250 US DOLLARS PER DAY PER HUNTER . AND A MIN OF 10 DAY MUST BE BOOKED. I STILL HAVE TWO PACKAGES AVAILABLE.

HUNTING GREETINGS
BENNO:D:D
 
EXSTREME BUFFALO HUNT

At today's exchange rate one Euro costs $1.5103. That works out to $20, 023.92 at the current rate. Sucks to be using dollars this winter thats for sure.

THANK YOU FOR SHOWING YOUR INTREST IN MY SPECIAL AND I CAN PROMISE YOU WILL NOT GET A BETTER PRICE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO HUNT IN US DOLLAR, THEIR WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM SO MY PRICE MUST BE EQUAL TO ZAR 150000-00.

I HAVE A GERMAN AGENT IN GERMANY JöRG KöHLER AS WELL AND HE IS THE OWNER OF TROPHY-ART-ATELIER FON 05231-961850, MOBIL 0171-4580693
WEB www.trophy-art-atelier.de IF YOU WISH YOU CAN CONTACT HIM FOR ANY REFERENCES.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU
HUNTING GREETINGS
BENNO
NS, I HAVE ONLY TWO PACKAGES AVAILABLE.:home::)
 
Is this a 'wild' hunt?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,373
Messages
1,574,443
Members
170,040
Latest member
Meagan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top