BUCK KNIVES- Excellent Customer Service

Mekaniks

Gold supporter
AH legend
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
4,931
Reaction score
9,759
Location
Alaska & Washington St.
Media
95
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
9
Mex/S.Amer
1
Europe
1
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Argentina....AK, WY, WA, ID, FL, SD, TX, HI
I have a Buck 110 clip point that my Dad gave me for a graduation gift in 1986. (Blade is marked with < )

I carried it on my belt for several years until I broke the tip off in the mid 90's making some kindling for a fire on a backpacking trip in the Cascade Mountains....

Recently I decided that I needed to get the blade repaired or replaced.....Its only been 30 years or so:ROFLMAO:

Today my Dad and I were in Post Falls Idaho on some other business and we stopped by Buck Knives Shop with the knife....

I was fully expecting to leave the knife, have them replace the blade and ship it to me in 6-8 weeks....NOPE!!!

They had the knife for about 15 minutes, repaired (reground) the broken tip, cleaned and buffed..... FOR FREE!!!

The gal at the counter said if they had replaced the blade it would have been a $10 charge but since they just fixed it there was no charge....

The blade is slightly shorter now of course, but unless you really look its not noticeable really.

Happy Buck Customer!

IMG_4973.jpeg
 
I've been recently coming back around to good old Buck knives. The past couple of years there's been a bunch of "gucci" knife companies that have popped up, and while some of them make nice stuff, there's a lot of hype out there. Buck still delivers a great product that doesn't break the bank. If anyone hasn't kept up with their selection I'd encourage you to go take a look, they're still an iconic American brand in my opinion.
 
Almost impossible to beat Buck customer service and repair .
+1. I’ve sent one Buck in for repair (no charge) and three in for refurbishing ($7 each) and came back almost like new. Not many companies left in the U.S. with that high level of customer service.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,114
Members
169,903
Latest member
RicardoMar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top