Browning 725 Changing mainspring ?

Tag457

New member
Joined
Dec 11, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Has anyone done this or have a good link for doing. Haven't come across much on it .
suppose its the same as older citoris with the exception of the Gen 2 spring .:confused:
 
Same as old Citori. Remove the recoil pad and buttstock. Release the hammers. Replace both springs. Use needle nose pliers to pull back on hammer struts, take of old springs and replace with the new ones.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,292
Members
169,334
Latest member
ElizabetSc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top