Browning 20 ga Lightning SUPERPOSED Superlite

xb40

AH senior member
Joined
Dec 17, 2023
Messages
59
Reaction score
44
Location
Alabama
Member of
NRA
I am attempting to locate a Midas or Diana grade replacement English stock for this 20ga gun. The serial number has me confuse. It is P 23RR1349. The serial number change in 1975 doesn’t have double letters. Will it take a U cut.. Any help will be appreciate.
Thanks

IMG_2826.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
a few things left to take care of, but this is the product. This stock was not new. It will look new when he finishes it.

IMG_4020.jpeg
IMG_4021.jpeg
IMG_4019.jpeg
IMG_4018.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What happened, how did the stock break? The new stock is beautiful, good luck with the project.
 
Gun was in a golf cart, fell out and got run over. Bird hunting, no we do not use shotguns to play golf, and we do not use golf clubs to kill birds. Kind of knew that was coming.
 
Oh man bummer, glad you were able to fix it. (y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,350
Messages
1,573,732
Members
169,843
Latest member
DemetriaMa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top