Website
bosendal.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
Since we have a good population of brown hyena on our property we have decided to put one Trophy up for grabs. These are protected species in South Africa and hunting is regulated well by Nature conservation.
This package will include 7 Nights accommodation and 8 hunting days as well as 1 x Trophy Brown hyena and 1 homey Badger
The price for this package is $6380 all inclusive.

The hunting for the brown hyena and Badger will be done at night over bait, i reckon 7 nights will be sufficient to get the animal. During the day plains game can be hunted as from our normal price list.

Package Price include:
1 x Brown Hyena
1 x Honey Badger
7 Nights full board accommodation
Services of licensed PH
Tracker, Skinner and camp staff
Hunting Vehicle
Hunting license and permit fees
Round trip to and from OR thambo international airport
Field Preparation of trophy

Package Exclude:

Flights
Accommodation and meals prior to and after Safari
Taxidermy work
Export of Trophies

Please note that Brown hyena is not exportable to the US
All permits will be applied for once a refundable deposit has been made of $1000

Last edited by a moderator:
Great offer on unusual critters, to bad the USA won't allow brown hyena! I would love to have a honey badger though!

its definitely a shame it cant be imported. good luck on the sale!

Great offer on unusual critters, to bad the USA won't allow brown hyena! I would love to have a honey badger though!
Lets see if i can get the permits in a week.. Highly unlikely but lets see

For once Australia has something over the US. Even with our do-gooder, tree- hugging minority groups who have lobbied many a government into the strictest laws for importing trophy taken animals, we are allowed to bring in Brown Hyena.

They make a very fine full mount. I am returning to Namibia next year to try my luck at one. This year is knuckle down and work hard to pay for things year.

is that right ,drew?

i would love an honey badger,thats one brave and tough animal!!!

Honey Badgers are tough bastards...was once spotlighting for one at night....and the SOB charged the land cruiser. He' s now sitting in my living room.
lucky he went for the bigger of the two or you might be in his living room.lb for lb the toughest in africa,and the bravest.

i thought so.

I had a huge brown hyena on bait and in my sights and I let him walk because I couldn't import him. I always wonder if I made the right decision. I could have gotten great pictures for trophy room.......................
The honey badger hunt was exciting, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Yes Bluey,
What I said is true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg