Brno 602

Daggaboy375

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 28, 2019
Messages
340
Reaction score
733

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 10.49.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 10.49.44 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 231
  • Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 10.49.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 10.49.47 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 223
Poke away! I wonder what trigger is in that rifle? Good luck DB375!
 
That is a fairly standard set trigger for BRNO. Not my favorite but it works. Some come with that and others have the curved style which prefer.
 
Here’s another one. Not bidding.

D3B6B60E-EB4E-412F-AC9E-3BD307487F28.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at those but I just succumbed to the temptation of another shotgun. Both look like winners
 
I have 2 I'm going to sell when i get around to it both 375 one a hogs back withreg trigger and the other a reg stock with set trigger neither have a peep -- bth have been safe queens for years -- dad bought them in the early 80's ransome rounds through them then went on to other things... Neither have super wood-- like this one both have express sites
 
I have 2 I'm going to sell when i get around to it both 375 one a hogs back withreg trigger and the other a reg stock with set trigger neither have a peep -- bth have been safe queens for years -- dad bought them in the early 80's ransome rounds through them then went on to other things... Neither have super wood-- like this one both have express sites


Well let me know when you do. I'd be interested
 
Until I traveled to Czech Republic this past Spring, I always thought Brno was an acronym for something. Beautiful country, can hardly wait to hunt there.

For those interested, it's pronounced "ber-NO." Only an hour or two (by train) from Prague and Vienna.
 
Update:

Almost poked but a Pre 64 Win 308 stepped in the way. Both Brno's went for decent deals.

DB375
I would have passed also for a pre-64
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,321
Messages
1,572,885
Members
169,632
Latest member
CDZKing525
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top