Bringing usd notes to zambia

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
19,280
Reaction score
64,918
Location
Zambia
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
31
Media
363
Articles
31
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
sci int,wpaz, PGOAZ
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
Hi here is information on bringing usd notes to zambia...anything prior to this date or with any ink marks etc won't be accepted by any banks or exchange bureaus.... And also as I have said previously only bring usd 50 or 100 notes, as if you change 20s or under then you get around 30 to 40 % less on the rate.....

IMG-20240320-WA0014.jpg
 
Interesting had a PH send me this today, thanks for sharing.
 
Hi here is information on bringing usd notes to zambia...anything prior to this date or with any ink marks etc won't be accepted by any banks or exchange bureaus.... And also as I have said previously only bring usd 50 or 100 notes, as if you change 20s or under then you get around 30 to 40 % less on the rate.....

View attachment 594495

I am glad that I had some $20’s, I would have hated to pay those three $50’s. It’s too bad my $20’s were not pre 17.
 
I just returned from Namibia and they would not take usd older than 2013.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,570,257
Members
168,864
Latest member
JoleneWins
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top