Brass For Sale

85lc

AH senior member
Reaction score
I have the following brass for sale. Shipping is not included in the prces listed below so must be added to the total cost. Shipping will be in flatrate USPS boxes, Of course, I will combine brass for shipping

7mm Remingtom Magnum brass 100 unfired cases by Weatherby (Not sure why Weatherby was selling 7mm Rem Mag brass) $115

264 Win Brass - 18 new (factory loaded – will break down for shipping) and 25 once fired $65

38 S&W Special brass 1200+ once fired cases of (fired from a Smith 28 & not range brass. This is about 12#, 6oz of brass $85

45LC brass 1 # 7 oz – (I didn’t count) These are once fired from a Ruger Super Redhawk $20

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystal

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….