Brass, Bullets, Camo...

KoadaKane

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
75
Reaction score
54
Location
Washington
Media
11
Member of
Life SCI, Life RMEF, Benefactor NRA, Life Whittington Center, Life Wa Arms Collectors, Life SFA, Life VFW,
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, East Cape) and New Zealand (North and South Island) Hawaiian Islands.
Prices as indicated.
TYD….via USPS
The exception is the .500 Nitro Express brass; the box will be collapsed and included.
The Day One Camouflage was used on one safari and is in excellent L/48) $195.00
Please post..”I’LL TAKE IT” with the description and a follow up PM.

Thanks for looking..

IMG_0572.jpeg
IMG_0573.jpeg
IMG_0571.jpeg
IMG_0570.jpeg
IMG_0574.jpeg
IMG_0113.jpeg
IMG_0115.jpeg
IMG_0116.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ooops… “loose“ brass is .375 HH
 
.500 NE and .375 H H BRASS IS SOLD…..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,537
Members
169,579
Latest member
HaroldMack
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top