Bowhunting Zebra in South Africa with Limcroma 2015

Archer

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
The zebra was by far the spookiest animal I hunted in South Africa. Fortunately, I was able to make a good shot on my zebra considering how long they took to come in. My zebra only traveled 60 yards. Thanks again to my PH Otto for filming my hunt. I also want to thank the trackers and skinners who worked very hard as you can tell from the end of the video. I would have helped but I would have been in the way :)

Archer you had a great hunt and harvested some very nice animals! Congrats!

Well done. Hit me in the boiler room and that's about as far as they'll make it! What is your broadhead choice?

Thanks for the video, zebra's on my list this year!

Well done. Hit me in the boiler room and that's about as far as they'll make it! What is your broadhead choice?
I switched to Slick Tricks 5 years ago and that's all I shoot now. They work and leave great blood trails.

Archer,

I enjoyed all of your videos. It motivated me to watch the DVD of our own Limcroma hunt. Otto was still in his apprenticeship back when we hunted at Limcroma. He was very polite and professional around camp. It seems that he has turned into an excellent PH. Hannes trains them right. Congrats on a great safari!

Archer,

I enjoyed all of your videos. It motivated me to watch the DVD of our own Limcroma hunt. Otto was still in his apprenticeship back when we hunted at Limcroma. He was very polite and professional around camp. It seems that he has turned into an excellent PH. Hannes trains them right. Congrats on a great safari!
I couldn't agree more with you, Hannes runs a great operation and Otto is a great PH. I hope to return in 2017 and will request Otto as my PH again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeraldAshc

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?